Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Two Hump Day tunes to Hum along to

Danity Kane's "Damaged"

As much as I try and hate Diddy and all his stupid attempts to form the ultimate girl and boy bands... I just can't. I think all his shows and business antics are brilliant. Well I guess you can hate him, but you can't deny the fact that he's a genius businessman. Same with 50 Cent and his Vitamin Water.

After watching the 2nd Season of Making the Band 4, i became a huge fan of Danity Kane and Day26 but as of right now, I cannot stop listening to "Damaged." You can probably find me at work, chair dancing along to this song non-stop for the next few weeks. It makes me want to get up and dance or take an aerobics class.... in silver spandex of course ;) Aundrea, the brunette, is my fav. i love how she has one, just one dimple.


M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes"

" This is MIA. A third world democracy. I got more records than the KGB"

MIA, real name Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam is one of the most bad ass female artists ever. She just has this edgy, "if you f*ck with me i'll kill you with my ferocious lyrics and ghetto fabulous style" vibe about her. Watch the video and you'll understand.

I heard her for the first time this past weekend when I was down in Eugene for Easter. Daniel had her album on his laptop and so i burned it from him but i'm going to go buy the album with my next paycheck. She's going to be in Portland in May. Can't wait!

Enjoy! Only 2 more days til the weeekend.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I can only dream of someday being as cool as MIA