Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness

Happy March Madness Everyone!!!

I love all the anticipation that goes into the tournament. I love filling out my bracket and comparing it with my friends. I love CBS.com and I love its Live Game Feed.

So far i'm 6 for 7 and if you wanna know, I have North Carolina winning it all. Yeah Tarheels! The NCAA tournament is so exciting i think. More exciting than any other sporting event, even more so than the SuperBowl.

I also love that the UO Ducks AND the PSU Vikings both made it into the tournament this year. First of all, not only did the Ducks make it to the tournament, but they were ranked 9th! Wow, I can't believe it. I have them beating Mississippi St but not Memphis...

I'm not sure what the next few weeks of bball mania holds for me and my bracket, but i'm excited for each and every game.

Go UNC. oh man i wish i knew their fight song right now...

No comments: