Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Confessions are obsessed with Confessions

Helloooo! (PS: i just said that in a Jerry Seinfeld voice) Its been awhile since I've posted something. Sorry! Between work and being the incredibly "popular" individual that I am, I've had limited time for myself. And I've decided to spend that time eating copious amounts of food and... yeah i guess that's about it. Anyway, I digress...

Yesterday, I was doing some research for work and came across this really bad ass music blog Confessions of a Would-be Hipster. Confessions of a Palindrome... becomes obsessed with ...Confessions of a Would-be Hipster?! haha, that's funny, don't you think?! I hope so, otherwise why you readin my blog fool? WOW.. did i really just say that? ok, I'm embarrassed, back to the blog, my bad....

This blog does a great job of not only spotlighting a variety of indie artists that only the cool kids aka hipsters know of (jk), but also providing free song downloads with each new post! oh holler! You should definitely check it out if you're into cool and hip music ;).

So i spent a fair amount of time reading through the blog and found my newest song obsession, Voxtrot's "The Start of Something".

Voxtrot's "The Start of Something"


The sun is finally deciding to make an appearance in Portland, which means I'll be rocking out to this song all the time. I can just see it now... running on the waterfront, with my ipod, this song on repeat. Ah what a life!






No comments: